Do a project from Arduino StarterKit book
I chose to do Project no. 8 – Digital hourglass
- Software used: Processing IDE for Arduino
- Arduino UNO & cables
- LEDs from Arduino kit & tilt sensor from Arduino kit
1. Create the circuit
- the schema of the circuit was offered in the book, thus we had just to follow it
- moreover, I also reproduced it in Fritzing in order to practice using it.
2. Program the Arduino
- similarly, I followed the code from the book
- the code I ended with is here: https://codeshare.io/4Q12G
3. The result
The result was that each next led was turned on at the interval =600ms and when reaching the end (thus all 6 leds were turned on) all the leds were turned off and the process started again.