Sorry for missing this course cause I went to immigration office with Ni. But Summer told me how to use laser cutter in the next course.
- Use the Inkscape software to draw a shape( or Adobe Illustrator), save as PDF or SVG file.
- On the computer which is next to the laser cutter, open the CorelDraw software, import that PDF file, if there are multiple objects, group them, set the size as 50mm*50mm
- Ungroup first if you did the group. Set the suitable property for each objects, then select the cut depth. ( the red outline is for engraving and black is for cutting)
- Turn of the laser cutter, put the wood in the top-left, push 9 button to turn on the laser point, then push down 8 button and press go, now you can move the laser arm to the top-left corner. Push down 7 button to tell the cutter started here.
- Finally, turn the green button and cutting work begins